How does a tax plan reduce my tax outflow?
Some of the common exemptions available might be:
- Section 80C
- House Rent Allowance or HRA
- Interest on housing loan
To explore more avenues for tax saving, our financial planner will build a customized plan that’s right for you.
The financial planner will undertake “Tax planning” for individual clients relating to:
- Salary income
- Rental income
- Interest income (fixed deposits etc)
- Other income, not including business income
– Tax planning is the process of optimizing your tax liability and outflow. The financial planner will develop and deliver to you a customized tax plan that explains how to optimize your tax outflow.
Output: The financial planner will develop and deliver to you a customized tax plan that explains how to optimize your tax outflow.
Please note that the plan will be done based on the information provided by you. Hence you are advised to provide complete and detailed financial information about yourself and your family.
Here is how it will work:
- On purchase of this product, a requisition list (list will be detailing the required documents) will be shared with you.
- You will digitally submit the documents as per requisition list.
- Within 4 working days, you will receive a confirmed appointment with your financial planner, along with preliminary views (if possible) on the product.
- And your final product will be shared within 3 working days from the submission of last set of additional documents (if any) by you.