How to pick an investment plan that’s right for me?
A good rule of thumb might look like the below:
- If your age is 25 – 80%-100% in stocks
- If your age is 35 – 20% stocks, 40% balanced fund, 40% debt funds
- If your age is 45 – 80% debt fund, 20% balanced funds.
But if you want to go beyond thumb rules, our financial planner will build a customized plan that’s right for you.
The financial planner will develop an “Investment Plan” for individual clients relating to:
- Fixed Income
- Mutual Funds
- Gold and precious metals
- Real estate and other alternative asset classes.
– The financial planner will develop and deliver to you a customized investment plan based on your annual cash surplus, investment horizon, age, cashflow requirements and risk tolerance. Investment planning is the analysis and allocation of net monthly or annual surplus income to gain some significant returns either immediately or in future. With the finance sector expanding greatly, there are a large number of investment options available but a major drawback of this huge market is that one gets to know about limited options only while the others remain unknown which may actually serve a better deal. So the investments should not be made randomly but in a planned way. The best investment plan is the one that maximizes one’s returns owing to his/her profile, surplus income, requirements, goals, etc.
This product is recommended to be purchased after a General Financial Checkup. This enables the client and the financial planner to start with a broad understanding of the client requirements, time horizon, cashflow requirements and risk tolerance.
Output: The financial planner will develop and deliver to you a customized investment plan based on your annual cash surplus, investment horizon, age, cashflow requirements and risk tolerance. The plan will contain an overall analysis of the client’s income-expenditure, risk tolerance and goals to be achieved. A thorough action plan is provided which contains a balanced and synchronized investment layout. Post delivery, the financial planner is available for discussing and explaining the plan and provide any required modification till the client’s satisfaction.
Please note that the plan will be done based on the information provided by you. Hence you are advised to provide complete and detailed financial information about yourself and your family.
Here is how it will work:
- On purchase of this product, a requisition list (list will be detailing the required documents) will be shared with you.
- You will digitally submit the documents as per requisition list.
- Within 4 working days, you will receive a confirmed appointment with your financial planner, along with preliminary views (if possible) on the product.
- And your final product will be shared within 3 working days from the submission of last set of additional documents (if any) by you.