What is the use of a financial checkup?
A financial checkup provides a holistic picture of your financial health and identifies areas of weakness.
- Do you exercise regularly?
- Do you take an annual medical checkup?
If your answer is YES to any, our financial checkup can help you quickly identify weak areas of your financial health.
General Financial Checkup
The financial planner will undertake General Financial Checkup for individual clients relating to:
- Annual Income
- Annual Expense
- Insurance coverage and risk exposures
- Adequacy and suitability of existing investment portfolio
- Basic review of retirement plan (if any)
General Financial Checkup
is an annual exercise meant for everybody. Here you will receive a 1-2 page report which reviews your overall financial health and identifies areas for improvement.
General financial checkup provides an overall analysis and review of a person’s financial health. It is a basic annual checkup that every individual who has any income should go through. Under this, the complete personal financial structure of the client is scanned. The financial advisor takes into consideration the income, expense, goals, etc. of the client. If the client has any ongoing investment or insurance or retirement plan, the adequacy and sustainability of these plans are also checked. This checkup is required to get a complete and detailed report about where the finances are going right and where not. This eliminates the layman approach from one’s financial planning and substitutes it with a professional advice.
Output: Based on the review, you will receive a 1-2 page report which reviews your overall financial health and identifies areas for improvement. The financial advisor will prepare and present a customized report about the client’s finances, analyzing and deeply studying the prevailing structure. The planner will highlight the areas that are doing great and must be carried forward. S/he will also mention what is not working well for the client and must be modified or if any addition is required. The basis of the whole financial checkup is to maximize the returns owing the schemes, laws and other factors in practice at that time.
Please note that the plan will be done based on the information provided by you. Hence you are advised to provide complete and detailed financial information about yourself and your family.
Here is how it will work:
- On purchase of this product, a requisition list (list will be detailing the required documents) will be shared with you.
- You will digitally submit the documents as per requisition list.
- Within 4 working days, you will receive a confirmed appointment with your financial planner, along with preliminary views (if possible) on the product.
- And your final product will be shared within 3 working days from the submission of last set of additional documents (if any) by you.