General Financial Checkup is an annual exercise meant for everybody.
Here you will receive a 1-2 page report which reviews your overall financial health and identifies areas for improvement.
The financial planner will undertake General Financial Checkup for individual clients relating to:
- Annual Income
- Annual Expense
- Insurance coverage and risk exposures
- Adequacy and suitability of existing investment portfolio
- Basic review of retirement plan (if any)
Output: Based on the review, you will receive a 1-2 page report which reviews your overall financial health and identifies areas for improvement.
Please note that the plan will be done based on the information provided by you. Hence you are advised to provide complete and detailed financial information about yourself and your family.
Here is how it will work:
- On purchase of this product, a requisition list (list will be detailing the required documents) will be shared with you.
- You will digitally submit the documents as per requisition list.
- Within 4 working days, you will receive a confirmed appointment with your financial planner, along with preliminary views (if possible) on the product.
- And your final product will be shared within 3 working days from the submission of last set of additional documents (if any) by you.